Limited Liability Company “MIG.FINANCE ”, registered in the Commercial Register of the Republic of Latvia with unified registration No.50203328141, (hereinafter referred to as the “Support provider”), provides the Support on the webpage www.finscanner.io (hereinafter referred to as the “Webpage”).
- Payment Service Provider
- Financial institution licensed according to Directive (EU) 2015/2366 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2015, or the provider of similar services duly authorised in the third country.
- Provision of the Client with information on the onboarding to the Payment Services Provider. The conditions of obboarding are being published on Internet by Payment Services Providers.
- User of the Support
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Support Provider be liable for any loss of profits, goodwill, loss of business, loss of data or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage of Client whatsoever.
The Support provider is not investment, accounting, tax and legal advisor, and nothing expressed by the Support provider may be interpreted as investment, accounting, tax and legal advice. The Support provider does not sender services subject to registration or authorisation.
Confidentiality and Intellectual property.
Client will not use, copy, adapt or alter any information of the other which is disclosed or otherwise comes into its possession under individual offers or communication with Support provider and which is of a confidential nature.
All Intellectual property, both tangible and Intangible, belong to Support Provider
Confirmation of identity
If by law, the Support provider must obtain evidence of their client`s identity and occasionally people connected to them (e.g. beneficial owners), Support Provider will conduct these checks remotely although Support Provider may contact Client if he need Client’s assistance, therefore Client is required to fill in and sign the KYC form.
Hereinafter you will find an account on application of cookies by Support Provider on the Website.
By visiting the Website Clients agrees to the saving of cookies on the website visitor’s end device and their further application under the cookies policy.
Cookies are small-size files sent to the website visitor’s end device (e.g. computer, mobile telephone) by the visited websites. Cookies are saved in the file directory of the Web browser (e. g. Internet Explorer, Firefox), on the hard disc of the website visitor’s end device. Next time upon visiting the same website the visitor’s Web browser reads the cookie and supplies the information back to the website or element that originally has installed the cookie. Cookies pose absolutely no threat to the website visitor’s computer.
In order to improve the website functionality and facilitate their use the following types of cookies are used on websites:
- Session cookies:
- They are transient cookies, which are kept for as long as the website visitor keeps open the Web browser after securing an access to the website. Session cookies remind to the website what the visitor has chosen on the previous page to avoid repeated input of information.
- Permanent or persistent cookies:
- Such cookies after visiting the Website as a random combination of figures are saved on the visitor’s end device. They identify the website visitor as a unique user and after their return to the website assist in recalling the information on the visitor and operations performed by the latter before. The cookie storage period on the visitor’s device will depend on the type of cookie.
- Tracking cookies:
- These cookies Support Provider is using for the views statistics of the website set-up.
- Third-party cookies:
- Support Provider is using the cookies of third parties, e. g. those of Google to service ads and commercials and optimise the marketing communication. Third-party advertisers use the cookies that are saved on the end device to assess the efficiency of ads and individualise the contents of commercials displayed to the website visitor. Information collected by the third-party advertisers may include, for example, the data on geographic location (derived from the IP address).
No cookies used by Support Provider contain any personal data of the website visitor and cannot be used for the website visitor’s identification purposes. However, if the website visitor wants to limit (disallow) saving of cookies on their end devices or delete the saved cookies it can be performed by using the Web browser settings.