How to combine the benefits of digital money and the features of traditional finances in one place? The answer is — TRASTRA Ltd!
Today, Finscanner will review this banking company providing services to fulfill all customers’ crypto needs. Our TRASTRA analysis covers everything you need to know about their open solutions and services, containing the latest information.
- TRASTRA is a UK-based payment solution for crypto users founded in London in 2017. It allows its users to easily exchange cryptocurrency to euro and vice versa. The core products of TRASTRA include a TRASTRA Visa Debit card, a Mobile app, and Crypto Wallet.
- Payment solutions offered by TRASTRA allow users to keep their funds in 7 major cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH. USDC, and USDT).
- TRASTRA team has more than 50 years of combined experience in banking-services development with a mission to bridge the gap between legacy finance and the new token economy. By creating the infrastructure for using crypto in daily lives, TRASTRA adds speed, security, and convenience to any transaction on its network be it a SEPA transfer, a receipt of euros via a personal IBAN, or a simple exchange of crypto to fiat and vice versa.
TRASTRA Limited is registered with the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority under company number: 10966907.
TRASTRA payment card is a Visa crypto debit card that offers its owner to top up using either the TRASTRA wallet, an external cryptocurrency wallet, a wire transfer, or a personal IBAN for receiving euros. The card supports PayPass technology and can be used at ATMs to withdraw cash or to make online and offline purchases at Visa merchants worldwide.
The card is available for all residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) and can also be used around the world for paying/receiving remittances and salaries in crypto, shopping, merchant payments, sending and receiving payments to/from other cardholders, paying bills, and transferring money to local banks.
- A personal IBAN
- A high daily POS spend limit of €8,000
- Anti-fraud protection
- Device authorization
- Anti-skimming technology
- Instant card block facility
- 2 Factor Authentication (2FA)
- 3D security protocol
For the businesses that generate cryptocurrency revenue, TRASTRA additionally offers a comprehensive solution for paying/receiving salaries in crypto.
TRASTRA cryptocurrency wallet is a place to store 7 of the world’s most popular cryptocurrencies, in addition to exchanging them for fiat currency. With TRASTRA’s crypto wallets, you can store, send, receive, exchange, and withdraw cryptocurrency.
TRASTRA mobile app is used to manage crypto wallet on the go. It is available for download on the App Store and Google Play. Users can create multiple crypto wallets, use its integrated QR code scanner to send/receive crypto, choose mining fees, search for transactions, keep track of all inbound and outbound transactions, and receive push notifications for account activity.
The main criteria for determining the overall assessment are the pricing of the services, onboarding difficulty, support quality (customer service), and service popularity. In terms of the vast amount of reviews provided by Finscanner’s partner TrustPilot, the overall customer experience in working with TRASTRA is highly rated. The very niche of TRASTRA services enables the company to be innovative at the technological frontier. Considering the instantaneous nature of its POS and e-POS transactions with high limits and low fees, as well as handy online products, TRASTRA becomes an excellent option for fast cryptocurrency banking in EEA.
Are you ready to start using TRASTRA?
All you need to do is to go to the Finscanner marketplace, search for the TRASTRA profile and hit the “Apply” button. Next, you need to set up your payment account, create a crypto wallet and download a mobile app. To order a debit card, you need to be a resident of an EEA country; just choose an appropriate tab and fill out the form. Done! Your TRASTRA Visa card will be delivered within 7–10 business days.
If you still have any questions left, feel free to contact us directly today!
Finscanner will review this fintech startup that focuses on providing...
Looking for an innovative channel for funds transfer? It is worth paying attention to IBS electronic money institution!