Welcome to our Weekly Digest!
Here you can find all our news and updates that have taken place over the past few days.
Crypto never ceases to surprise! Bitcoin has swiftly fallen below $60k after the recent renewal of its ATH, dragging most of the market.
Find down below other crypto news that has happened on the market during this period.
But before we start, few words about the news regarding Finscanner. Our team has successfully attended the Blockchain Week Rome 2021 as a Gold sponsor. The event hosted hundreds of experts, leaders, professionals, large companies, startups, and industry enthusiasts. We have managed to present ourselves well and make lots of good contacts. Stand by for the upcoming details and partnership agreements!
Quick crypto weekly news:
- Bitcoin slips below $60,000 for the first time in more than two weeks \ Reuters
- President Biden signs infrastructure bill into law, mandating broker reporting requirements \ Cointelegraph
- China warns state-owned enterprises to cease involvement in Bitcoin mining \ Cointelegraph
- Israel reportedly adopts new AML rules for crypto \ Cointelegraph
- PayPal inches up on enabling crypto payments for shopping \ The Economic Times
- Iota Foundation to launch staging network and reward token \ Cointelegraph
- Tether launches Synonym to boost Bitcoin adoption through Lightning Network \ Cointelegraph
- Polygon launches a zk-STARK scaling solution for DApp deployment \ Cointelegraph
- KuCoin Labs launches $100M VC fund to empower early-stage metaverse projects \ Cointelegraph
- Binance opens layer-two ETH deposits with Arbitrum One integration \ Cointelegraph
- US city sets up Bitcoin ATM in airport after crypto payment adoption \ Cointelegraph
Other notable crypto-related events include:
- American Airlines partners with decentralized travel market Winding Tree / Cointelegraph
- Crypto.com buys naming rights to Lakers’ Staples Center in a $700 million deal / CNBC
- Liquid staking protocol pSTAKE raises $10M from notable cryptocurrency venture capital firms and angel investors / Cointelegraph
- US Justice Dept is selling $56M in crypto to compensate victims of BitConnect’s fraud / Cointelegraph
- Australian baseball club Perth Heat to pay athletes in Bitcoin / Cointelegraph
- Oasis Foundation launches $160M development fund / Cointelegraph
- Peru to partner with India, HK and Singapore central banks on a CBDC / Cointelegraph
Finance weekly news
- JPMorgan sues Tesla for $162 million after Musk tweets soured warrant deal / The Economic Times
- US could run out of cash as soon as Dec. 15 / New York Post
- Amazon to stop accepting Visa’s UK-issued credit cards over high fees / The Economic Times
- Oil falls to a six-week low on lockdown concerns / CNBC
We hope you found this digest valuable and informative. Keep up to date with Finscanner!