Welcome to our Weekly Digest!
Here you can find all our news and updates that have taken place over the past few days.
What a crazy week for the crypto market! Once again, we have witnessed a couple of new all-time highs! And of course, these lucky ones are Bitcoin and Ethereum! Who would have thought!
Find down below other notable crypto news that has happened on the market during this period.
But before we start, we would like to share the news about Finscanner. First of all, our team was pleased to announce that we will be attending the Blockchain Week Rome 2021 as a Gold sponsor. We have done a lot of preparation and are looking forward to the event. Stand by for a great recap next week! Here are also some Finscanner updates you may find for the week:
- Undertaking product page updates;
- Settling filter cache update;
- Onboarding multiple DeFi profiles.
Finscanner is about to reach 800 service providers! Choose the one that suits your needs. Our marketplace is at your service!
Quick crypto weekly news:
- Bitcoin hits new all-time high above $69,000 \ Business Standard
- Ethereum hits new all-time \ Fortune
- Mastercard teams up with 3 Asian crypto companies to launch bitcoin payment cards \ Forbes
- BlockFi applies for physical bitcoin ETF \ Bloomberg
- SEC rejects VanEck’s spot bitcoin ETF proposal \ Yahoo Finance
- Ripple to launch ‘Liquidity Hub’ for financial firms \ Cointelegraph
- Discord drops Ethereum and NFT integration plans after backlash \ Cointelegraph
- AMC Theatres debuts online Bitcoin payments \ Cointelegraph
Other notable crypto-related events include:
- Coinbase launches standalone browser extension for Coinbase Wallet \ Cointelegraph
- OpenSea extends NFT dominance with $10B cumulative volume \ Cointelegraph
- Russia to change laws for the digital ruble, while central bank mulls 2022 prototype \ Cointelegraph
- Coinbase partners with gaming organization competing in League of Legends \ Cointelegraph
- World’s largest museum launches NFT art exhibition \ Cointelegraph
- MyEtherWallet allows users to mint Ethereum blocks as NFTs \ Cointelegraph
Finance weekly news
We hope you found this digest valuable and informative. Keep up to date with Finscanner!