Welcome to our Weekly Digest!
Here you can find all our news and updates that have taken place over the past few days.
Several significant events have happened on the cryptocurrency market this week, but in general, Bitcoin remains effectively unmoved after a choppy week of resistance and ranging price action. Find more information below!
This week Finscanner had the following updates:
- Adjusting filter mechanisms is complete;
- Integration with Trustpilot is complete — all reviews are available;
- Adding new financial services profiles — a total of 725 providers are at your service!
Quick crypto weekly news:
- Ethereum hits another new all-time high \ NextAdvisor
- Polkadot hits a new all-time high \ Business Insider
- Ex-Wall Street execs lead new Bitcoin mining firm as US hash rate soars \ Cointelegraph
- Binance announces Objective Moon: 100M EUR Crypto Initiative in France \ Binance
- Crypto.com is the #1 app in the Google Play Store in the US \ Cointelegraph
- Binance crypto withdrawals return to normal following system backlog \ Cointelegraph
- Bakkt Expands Cryptocurrency Offering Beyond Bitcoin With Addition of Ether \ CoinDesk
Other notable crypto-related events include:
- Solana Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners and FTX launch $100M gaming fund \ Cointelegraph
- Survey finds lower-paid workers are quitting jobs thanks to crypto profits \ Cointelegraph
- KuCoin launches virtual office in the Bloktopia metaverse \ Cointelegraph
- Crypto.com co-ops with esports host Twitch Rivals for global crypto outreach \ Cointelegraph
- Burger King serves up free crypto with meal purchases \ Cointelegraph
- Grayscale-parent Digital Currency Group tops $10 billion valuation with SoftBank, Alphabet investments \ CNBC
Finance weekly news
- Bank of England could be about to hike rates in the face of surging inflation \ CNBC
- Long-term unemployment falls but is still elevated \ CNBC
- World food prices hit new 10-year high \ The Economic Times
- U.S. Democrats pass $1 trillion infrastructure bill, ending daylong standoff \ The Economic Times
We hope you found this digest useful and informative.