Welcome to our Weekly Digest!
Here you can find all our news and updates that have taken place over the past few days.
The crypto market keeps surprising the world with its bright events. Ethereum had been going straight up, putting itself to its new all-time high, while the hyped Squid Game token symbolically plays ‘Red Light, Green Light’ with users. Find more information below!
This week Finscanner had the following updates:
- Website optimization for mobile devices;
- Adding new financial services profiles;
- Adding convenient access to profile details (by simply clicking on the logo);
- Adjusting filter mechanisms: work correctness and response speed verification;
- Continuous integration with Trustpilot: adding ratings and links for profiles.
Quick crypto weekly news:
- Mastercard Is Integrating Crypto Payments Through a New Partnership With Bakkt. \ CoinDesk
- Ethereum hits new ATH after Altair upgrade shows a clear path to the merge. \ Cointelegraph
- Users unable to sell Squid Game token clocking 45,000% gains. \ Cointelegraph
- Shiba Inu hits new ATH, joins a list of top 10 cryptocurrencies. \ Cointelegraph
- Cardano stablecoin protocol Ardana raises $10M in the latest funding. round. \ Cointelegraph
Other notable crypto-related events include:
- Tesla hints it may accept crypto payments again. \ Yahoo Finance
- Football club, Millionarios, first in Colombia to go crypto. \ Yahoo Finance
- Central Bank of Sri Lanka completes proof-of-concept [KYC](https://finscanner.medium.com/what-is-kyc-how-important-is-it-for-the-global-crypto-community-38428a4a8532) platform. \ Central Bank of Sri Lanka
- Banco de España publishes rules for entry to cryptocurrency register. \ Pinsent Masons
- Bitt Develops Africa’s First CBDC. \ Bitt
- Tether begins testing digital identity to control international transfers. \ Tether
Finance weekly news
- Facebook changes its name to Meta in a major rebrand. \ BBC
- Tesla is now worth more than $1 trillion. \ CNN
- Verizon partners with Amazon to use tech giant’s satellite internet system. \ CNBC
- McDonald’s enters strategic partnership with IBM to automate drive-thru lanes. \ CNBC
- Mortgage rates rise to an 8-month high, tanking refinance demand. \ CNBC
- Economic growth rate slows to 2% on a slowdown in consumer spending. \ TheHill
- European Central Bank expected to hold steady as economy slows and inflation soars. \ CNBC
We hope you found this digest useful and informative. Keep up to date with Finscanner!