Finscanner Weekly News #10
2 min read
Welcome to our first Weekly Digest in 2022! How were your holidays?
Let’s warm up a little and run through the previous week’s news and updates.
So, previously on crypto: despite a couple of significant historical events for bitcoin, market sentiment is somewhat bearish. We have been dipping into the $40K region for bitcoin, through which the fear accelerates only more. Meanwhile, altcoins have joined in the modest panic.
Below you can find a snapshot of crypto and finance news that has taken place on the market during this period.
Main crypto weekly news:
- Bitcoin Network Turns 13 \ CoinTelegraph
- Crypto Funds Attracted $9.3B in Inflows \ CoinTelegraph
- ‘We are 50% of the way there,’ ETH Dev \ CoinTelegraph
- Solana Suffers Third Network Incident \ Proactive Investors
- UK ASA Continues Crypto Ad Banning Spree \ CoinTelegraph
- Minority Investment in Coinme \ MoneyGram
- Aave Offers Institutions Access to DeF \ Yahoo Finance
- Introducing A Fair & Equal Way To Buy NFTs \ Binance
- Granting 425 Mln Sats — Bitcoin Development Fund \ HRF
- Vitalik Buterin Proposes New Fee Structure \ Crypto Daily
- Mozilla Foundation Backtracks on Accepting Crypto \ Bloomberg
- Bitcoin Leverage Ratio Reaches New Highs \ CoinTelegraph
- UK Lawmakers Form Crypto Advocacy Group \ CoinTelegraph
- Vitalik Takes A Negative Stance On Cross-Chain Apps \ Reddit
Other notable crypto-related events:
- Jamaica Completes CBDC Pilot \ CoinDesk
- Samsung: NFT Platform for Its Smart TVs \ Yahoo Finance
- Grayscale Rebalances DeFi Fund \ CryptoPotato
- China Launches App For Its Own Digital Currency \ CNBC
- Twins Who Starred in Crypto Memes Die Days Apart \ CMC
- Kosovo Bans Cryptocurrency Mining \ BBC
- Canaan: Mining Operations in Kazakhstan \ PR Newswire
- Samsung Launches Metaverse Store \ Cryptopolitan
- $10B in DeFi Hacks & Losses Across 2021 \ CoinTelegraph
Finance weekly news:
- Morgan Stanley: $60 Mln Lawsuit \ WashingtonPost
- U.S. Court Revives Lawsuit Against Pfizer \ Reuters
- Citigroup’s Strict COVID-19 Policy \ FinancialPost
- Indian Court Halts Amazon \ Reuters
- China: New Listing Rules For Firms \ US News
- European Reinsurance Rates Rise By Over 50% \ Reuters
We hope you found this digest valuable and informative. Keep up to date with Finscanner!
Finscanner Weekly News #15
Here you can find all our news and updates that have taken place over the past few days.
Finscanner Weekly News #14
Bitcoin (BTC) reclaims some of its lost ground and returns to $40,000 for the first time in two weeks. Altcoins follow suit. At the same time, Meta hemorrhages 20% of its share price.