Welcome to our own Weekly Digest!
Don’t miss any of the notable news updates this week. Find Finscanner’s events and crypto/financial headlines that have taken place over the past few days.
It’s been a pretty busy week for the financial world. The crypto market has once again shaken the world with its breakthroughs. Thus, we have witnessed Bitcoin, Ethereum had been going straight up, putting themselves to their new all-time highs.
The week has also been productive for Finscanner!
Finscanner platform has reached 650+ providers, making a good step forward in our mission to provide the widest assortment of financial services worldwide.
Our platform also started its integration with Trustpilot — an online platform where consumers can share their genuine experiences with businesses. As a customer-centric platform, we strive to provide transparency and rich insights to help people improve their financial experience. In this way, the integration makes perfectly good sense since Trustpilot is the world’s most trusted review platform.
Additionally, we are testing updates to the interface, adaptive, and user accounts.
Quick crypto weekly news:
- Bitcoin officially hits a new all-time high above $65K. \ Cointelegraph
- Ethereum follows Bitcoin’s lead and hits an all-time high price. \ Decrypt
- Facebook selects Coinbase as a custody partner for its Novi cryptocurrency wallet. \ Markets Insider
- Crypto exchange FTX raises $420M in funding. \ Crypto Briefing
- Bitcoin price flash crash on Binance.US attributed to trader algorithm bug. \ CoinDesk
- Valkyrie Bitcoin futures-linked ETF launches on Nasdaq. \ Cointelegraph
Other notable crypto-related events include:
- Sanctioned Russian oligarch urges the central bank to embrace Bitcoin. \ Cointelegraph
- JPMorgan says Bitcoin’s record run is being driven by inflation. \ Bloomberg
- Following Bitcoin’s all-time high, DeFi TVL hits a record high above $233B. \ Cointelegraph
- Coinbase announces multi-year partnership with NBA and WNBA. \ The Block
- Walmart Has Quietly Begun Hosting Bitcoin ATMs. \ CoinDesk
Finance weekly news:
- Dollar softens amid bets other central banks to outpace Fed tightening. \ Reuters
- Oil remains near multi-year highs as the energy crunch persists. \ Reuters
- Goldman Sachs enlists American Express to take on cash management titans. \ CNBC
- China and the U.S economic data in focus following New Zealand inflation figures. \ Yahoo Finance
- Inflation puts the EUR, the Pound, the Loonie, and the Greenback in the spotlight. \ FX Empire
We hope you found this digest useful and informative.